- iPhone DAC solution
- Distortion: < 0.01 % (1000Hz)
- Phase shift characteristics: -0.11 degrees
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz < -2.0 dB
- Undistorted power: 32 ohms: 80mW
- Stereo separation: > 70 dB (1KHz POWER OUTPUT)
- Stereo balance: < 0.2 dB (1KHz POWER OUTPUT)
- Signal to noise ratio: > 99 dB
This machine is a portable balance decoding – amp machine, supports 192KHz 24bit digital audio format decoding.
This machine adopts the high-performance top-level decoding chip from Wolfson Microelectronics: WM8741, with a high signal-to-noise ratio and isolation, making the music details silky smooth.
The DAC_M amp section uses the well-known low-noise, low-distortion op-amp emperor of the famous ANALOG DEVICES company in the United States: the AD8620ARZ, which forms a 4-way independent channel with full-balanced amplification. Its timbre is delicate and sweet, yet full of momentum.
This machine is suitable for portable decoding or you could connect to computer as a decoding amp. The machine has 3 signal inputs: optical fiber input, coaxial input, USB input (Lighting To USB-Micro adapter cable can be used as an external DAC for iPhones directly. Cable is sold separately).
|Dimensions||11.5 × 6 × 1.8 cm|