- Use as pre-amp for your power amp
- Great tube rolling selection
- Tubes: 6JI x 2 6N6 x2
Little Dot MK II uses the 6J1 pentode as the pre-amp tubes, and the double diode triode 6n6. This combination forms a SEPP (Single-Ended Push Pull) OTL Class-A amplifier. The SEPP circuit design greatly increases sound quality, dynamic range, output impedance, and lower distortion over the Little Dot II.
The Little Dot MK II now also provides gain control of 3, 5, and 10 via internal DIP switches for fine-tuning so you can maximize synergy with almost any headphone you have, whether it be 32 ohms or 600! Not only it works great as a headphone amplifier, it also works as a pre-amplifier, and the user can link it to your power amplifier to tune your current system. The double anodic aluminum oxidation provides chassis quality touch and smooth surface.
The Little Dot MK II also gives user to enjoy tube-rolling, you can stick with the original 6JI, or you could swap with WE403A/B, GE5654, M8100, CV4010, EF95, and etc. At its factory jumper setting, and with jumper pins shorted, EF92, CV131, and all equivalents and drop-in replacements!
- Input: Gold-Plated Unbalanced Phono (RCA) Jacks
- Output: 1/4″ Gold-Plated Stereo Headphone out, RCA Jacks (for pre-amp use)
- Pre-Amplifier Gain: 3-10x (also controlled via gain switches)
- Frequency Response: 300 ohm (-1dB)
- THD+N: 0.1% (50mW into 300 ohms)
- Output Power:
a) 300 mW (600/300 ohm)
b) 200 mW (120 ohm)
c) 100 mW (32 ohm)
- Output Impedance:
a) Suitable Headphone Impedance: 32 ohm – 600 ohm
b) Pre-amp impedance: 10 K ohm
- Fuse: 1A (within the power plug slot)
|Dimensions||21 × 11 × 13 cm|